Varadendra Panchamukhi, MDInterventional Cardiology
After completing internal medicine at Lincoln Hospital- New York Medical College, NY he did is Cardiology fellowship at University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, and a fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at St Vincent’s Hospital, New York, NY.
Dr. Panchamukhi joined the Veterans Administration Medical Center at Marion, IL as a consultant Cardiologist in 1999. In 2003 he joined Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants at Carbondale, IL and worked as a Consultant Cardiologist at Southern Illinois Healthcare. He served there until 2019 in various leadership roles before moving to Texas.
Dr Panchamukhi has expertise in Coronary and Vascular interventions. He is committed to providing comprehensive Cardiovascular care to our patients. He is passionate about Limb Salvage and preservation. He is primarily practicing at our locations in Plano and Mckinney. Dr Panchamukhi enjoys travel and the outdoors.
- Cardiovascular Disease - Board Certified
- Interventional Cardiology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, MO - 1998
- Fellowship: New York Medical College School of Medicine - New York, NY - 1999
- Graduate Degree: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research - Pondicherry - 1986
- Residency: New York Medical College School of Medicine - New York, NY - 1995
- Residency: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research - Pondicherry - 1990
- Graduate Degree: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research - Pondicherry - 1992
- Medical City Plano
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City Lewisville