Advanced Breast Cancer Treatment at Medical City Plano
From diagnosis to discharge, we deliver world-class breast care by providing resources to guide you through the breast cancer maze. Medical City Plano offers cutting edge technology, alternatives to chemotherapy and a variety of educational classes and support groups. Our comprehensive breast program offers the highest level of care with a variety of services and treatments, including:
- MarginProbe® System
- 3D Mammography
- Breast Biopsy
- MammoSite® Radiation Therapy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin-Sparing Mastectomy
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- TRAM Flap Breast Reconstruction
- Fat-Grafting Lumpectomy Reconstruction
- One-Step Implant Immediate Breast Reconstruction
- One-Step Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy with Reconstruction
- One-Step Latissimus/Implant/Nipple Breast Reconstruction
- Strattice® in Breast Reconstruction
- DIEP Flap Reconstruction
- Pain Management
National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
Medical City Plano is one of only a few institutions in North Texas to be accredited by the American College of Surgeons National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers. We continually achieve this by providing the highest quality of care in breast disease diagnosis and treatment, including:
- A comprehensive range of state-of-the-art services.
- A multidisciplinary team approach to coordinating the best available treatments options.
- Information regarding ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options.
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education and support services.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements in cancer care.
- Cancer Program Accreditation
- Breast Cancer Susceptibility Gene Testing
- Support Groups
- Nurse Navigators