Women's Services at Medical City Plano
The Women’s Services Specialists at Medical City Plano provide comprehensive care for women of all ages and in all life stages. In addition to providing diagnosis, treatment and care for the full range of women’s issues, we'll also help you coordinate every aspect of your healthcare. Whether you’re planning a family and having a baby, looking for breast care, mammograms and gynecological services or want to sign up for classes, tours and support groups, we’ll help you navigate your entire journey.
As parents themselves, our labor and delivery nurses and physicians are passionate about their role in your life. New moms and their babies receive round-the-clock care from two teams of in-house physicians — one for mom and one for baby. Board-certified obstetrician gynecologists (OB-GYNs), neonatologists and anesthesia providers are always onsite to assist in any medical situation.
At Medical City Plano, our work extends far beyond your stay in the hospital. Our labor and delivery nurses prepare you before, during and after childbirth through an extensive selection of services.
Best Place to Have a Baby in Collin County
Medical City Plano as the Best Place to Have a Baby in Collin County for 2019.
Labor and Delivery services at Medical City Plano
- Labor and Delivery, including labor and delivery department tour
- Postpartum suites
- Maternity classes
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Lactation support
- High-risk pregnancy
- Infertility treatment
- Remote fetal heart monitoring
- Mom 365 Photography
- Birth certificates and medical records
We would love to meet you! Visit Medical City Plano's Labor and Delivery department and contact the Women's Resource Center at:
Medical City Plano offers advanced breast care, from annual screening and diagnostic mammograms to genetic testing for breast cancer and diagnosis and treatment for breast cancer.
We make it easy to schedule your mammogram online or by phone, and calming and comfortable when you come in for your appointment.
Breast services at Medical City Plano
The gynecologists at Medical City Plano care for all non-pregnancy related issues of the female reproductive system from puberty through menopause and beyond. Gynecologic specialists include gynecologic oncologists and urogynecologists, including gynecologic surgeons who perform traditional and minimally invasive robotic surgeries.
Gynecology services at Medical City Plano
- Annual pap smears and pelvic exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of infections, pain or discomfort
- Infertility issues
- Gynecologic oncology for treatment of cancer
- Urogynecology for treatment of pelvic floor disorders such as urinary incontinence or vaginal prolapse
Classes, Tours and Support Groups
Medical City Plano offers a wide variety of classes, tours and support groups for women of all ages, including childbirth classes, breastfeeding, prenatal yoga, sibling camp and more.
See the full schedule of classes offered at Medical City Plano.
- Maternity classes, support groups and hospital tour
- Resolve infertility support group
- It’s All About Me — female adolescence class for mothers and daughters (visit our Classes and Events calendar and type key word “OMG”)